Jan 23-24, 2017 New York
Jan 26-27, 2017, Las Vegas
Course Fee - $1995
• 36% i.e. more than 1 in 3 organisations report being victimised by White Collar Crime
• Cybercrime is 2nd most reported White Collar Crime affecting organisations
• 1 in 5 banks have experienced enforcement actions by a regulator – failure to curb illicit business practices may lead to personal liability. How would your organisation fare in the face of regulatory scrutiny?
The message is clear: the burden of preventing, protecting and responding to economic crime rests firmly with organisations themselves.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT
YOUR COURSE OF STUDY
WHO IS RIGHT FOR THE PROGRAM
MICHAEL “BRET” HOOD
- “Insights and Techniques shared by Bret have started to show results within 2 weeks of course conclusion” Director Risk & Audit Pepsico SG
- “I have taken a hundred leadership courses offered by the military and Hood’s class was clearly the best I had ever seen!”- United States Marine
- “Within 5 minutes of Hood’s class, I was hooked.”- Domestic Police Executive
- “Bret was fantastic. His observations from FBI were spot on”- Regional Director- IBM
- “I have never had a class where I learned so much about myself as well as learning how to leverage behavior to increase employee engagement and motivation.”- International Law Enforcement Executive
- “What else is there to say? Hood’s financial crime course was the best I have ever seen.”
- “Michael “Bret” Hood is probably the best instructor we have in the FBI”- FBI Executive
- “White Collar Crime Master Class has been an eye opener. We have implemented proactive strategies to fight this menace”- HSBC Compliance Manager – APAC
In his 25 years, Instructor Hood has motivated and influenced people from all spectrums of life to include street level drug dealers up to Fortune 500 executives. Instructor Hood was so good at influencing that he even got one executive to thank him for allowing the executive to go to jail.
A MISSION OF GLOBAL PROPORTIONS
Our longstanding commitment is an essential element of AIM's broader mission: to build a truly global educational landmark. Beyond targeted course offerings and local facilities, our involvement in the region includes business information Initiatives & Leadership consulting, which engages faculty and participants across the corporate with the aim of advancing and deepening teaching and research on relevant global issues. In pursuit of the AIM's broad-based mission, we will continue to build an infrastructure that provides leading-edge programs and resources to established and emerging managers across industries and borders—and explores major long-term role in the global economy.
An Ongoing Commitment to Teaching & Learning
As US's business environment continues to evolve, AIM continues to expand its ability to explore groundbreaking best practices, share its time-honored teaching methods with new audiences, and bring its global research to bear on the challenges facing executives doing business in the region. These efforts are fostering a worldwide exchange of knowledge that will drive economic growth for years to come—around the world
For more information, please contact:
August Interactive Media (AIM)
Telephone: +1 (347) 709 2939
Fees, Payments, and Cancellations
The USD 1995 program fee covers tuition, books, case materials and most meals. There is no application fee.
Following completion and return of the registration form, full payment is required within 5 days.
Payment must be received prior to the Master Class date.
Provided the total fee has been paid, substitutions at no extra charge are allowed.
Cancellations must be received in writing by mail four (4) weeks before the program is to be held in order to obtain a full credit for any future august interactive media program. Thereafter, the full program fee is payable and is non refundable. Non payment or nonattendance does not constitute cancellation.
If, for any reason, august interactive media decides to cancel or postpone this program, august interactive media is not responsible for covering airfare, hotel, or other travel costs incurred by clients. The program fee will not be refunded, but can be credited to a future conference. Program content is subject to change without notice.
Copyright etc: All intellectual property rights in all materials produced or distributed by august interactive media in connection with this event is expressly reserved and any unauthorized duplication, publication or distribution is prohibited.
Although there are no formal educational requirements, admission is a selective process based on professional achievement and organizational responsibility. We look for professionals who have demonstrated business talent and leadership potential.
AIM Master Class programs enrich both participants and their sponsoring organizations, and require full commitment from each party. While participants devote time and intellect to the learning experience, sponsoring organizations agree to relieve individuals of their work responsibilities during the program.
Program participants must fill out the registration form and submit. AIM must receive your application and all required documents in order to prepare the application for review by the Admissions Committee.
If you submit your application online, we will promptly acknowledge receipt of your submission via email. In the unlikely event that an email acknowledgment is not received, please contact the Admissions Committee by Email: registerUSA@august-im.in, Phone: +1 347 709 2939
NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE
We acknowledge receipt of all applications and maintain all application information in strict confidentiality.
To optimize the learning experience and maximize the exchange of ideas, the Admissions Committee selects a class that balances each participant's experience, the scope of his or her current responsibilities, and the type of organization.
For further assistance, contact our Client Services team at: +1 347 709 2939.